We are pleased to announce that membership is open for 2020-2021 year!
Your membership in RARC gives you free admission to all RARC and other chapter events and a discounted registration fee for the annual VSLA (formerly VSRA) conference!
Our RARC board has already been hard at work planning for this year and we have some exciting ideas for the year. We look forward to collaborating with YOU as we engage students, parents, teachers, and the community to promote a life-long love for literacy!
To become a member of RARC/VSLA:
- Go to www.vsra.org
- Click on Sign up to be a Member if you are joining for the first time or click on Member Log In if you are renewing your membership.
- Complete the membership form.
- Don’t forget to click on the SUBMIT button (scroll down to bottom of page).
Things to know:
- Select Richmond Area as your chapter – your membership is for both VSLA and RARC!
- Membership is rolling, which means your membership will expire a year from when you join.
- Members can pay via PayPal or by check. Online payment is encouraged. If using a check, follow the directions on the screen. Membership is not complete until payment (online or check) is received.
- Members are asked to use personal emails, to prevent VSLA emails from being blocked or going to spam.
Don’t delay – cross RARC Membership off your “to-do” list before going back to school!
We look forward to this year together and wish you all the best!